Friday, June 26, 2009

A tribute to the king of pop

An era has passed with the demise of MJ - the king of pop. The world of music will never ever be the same. I still remember my childhood days spent listening to his songs, trying to mimic the awesome dance steps, time spent learning the lyrics of his amazing songs and then singing them all the time.
I still remember the time when i saw Thriller, Beat it for the first time. Man what a day it was. I got so excited that i not only bought the cassette(yes cassette then) but also got the video's of the songs taped to play on the VCR.
The first music cd i bought after moving to US was of MJ - the collection of all his great songs. So i am sure my weekend will be filled with listening to his CD's at loudest possible volume with all windows rolled down on 403 while moving my household items to the new location(Yes i am moving this weekend).
Long live the king of pop.... MJ we will miss you

1 comment:

  1. thanx to you and ashu for introducing me to Thrillar and Bad during one of my visits to Delhi in summer vacation.
    I remember MJ because of that only

    ReplyDelete